Sunday, June 26, 2011

Music

"you could crush me,
but please don't crush me.
'Cause baby, I'm a dreamer for sure.
And I won't, let you down.......I Swear this Time I mean it" <3


This song has been on my mind a lot lately. It still, just a
year after discovering this band (Mayday Parade), is still as beautiful as the day I first heard
it (except the fact that I don't cry anymore ;)). I love
beautiful music...I love the heartfelt lyrics, compassionate tone in the
artist's voice, and personally, I think acoustic versions of songs add
sensitivity to the music. Lyrics that make your heart melt (like the song above), just gives me a indescrible "beautiful and happy" feeling inside. I enjoy music I can relate to.



That band has never broke her heart and has yet to leave her. It's no wonder she finds such joy in her music- Alex Gaskarth


No comments:

Post a Comment

What do u have to say?!

Like it? Love it?? Want more of it???