Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Let your fears disappear.

Crying for hours
Fears as tall as towers
Anything can break me
I'm easy to be shattered
Like a glass thrown hard into a wall
A wall covered in nails
Nails as sharp a razors
As sharp as the pain that's throbbing in my heart
This isn't you're average duct tape situation
You really think you can stick me back together?
Add some super glue while you're at it
You know I'm not budging
Tension swells up in my head
Hello another sleepless night
Waking up the next morning in a pool of tears
So much the pillow can't absorb the remains
I'm drowning
To the depths of the ocean of neverending stress
Where whirpools of distress overcome me
Till I hit the icy surface
It's even colder than your heart
But out of the darkness comes a light
The lightest light that's ever entered my eye
Is it Him I see?
It is
He throughs a life preserver into the ocean for me
I grasp it with all of my might
His power is the strongest I've ever witnessed
It hoists me out of the depths into a new light
One filled with love and happiness
An ample supply of smiles from sea to sea
He saved me from my broken state
My God is my hero.

I've started to notice a common theme in my poetry...Super depressing going in, then a super happy ending to close.  Hey, I like happy endings! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do u have to say?!

Like it? Love it?? Want more of it???