Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy 4th of July!

Oh, July 3rd and 4th have been absolutely fantabulous!  Warped Tour on the 3rd....Oh my goodness, such a great day of music!  Got to see Mayday Parade again!  They were beautiful (by that, I mean music:P).  Anywhooo, after 10 ours outside in the hot, summer heat I left there with a humongous smile on my face...plus a good tan..lolol 

July 4th was spent hanging out with my family, going out to dinner, practicing softball, watching fireworks, randomly walking through a parking lot to find a good place to take pictures of fireworks, taking my day 300/365 picture (picture above), getting my camera lens pooped on by a bird (yes, that actually happened 0.o), and celebrating freedom.  God is so good. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do u have to say?!

Like it? Love it?? Want more of it???