Monday, February 21, 2011

Posting, Valentines and Plans

I feel pretty awful that I don't get on here as often as I used to... I will get back to posting on here though, I promise! I have changed the layout and I'm going to start posting bunches of pictures 'cause I've been in a very big photography mood lately! :) I hope you all had a lovely Valentine's Day! Mine was spend around the house, eating chocolate and listening to music (the lovey stuff! haha). I have now hit the final editing stages of my concert story so be ready for a SUPER long post coming soon! The majority of the comments, FB messages, and emails I've gotten have said that it doesn't really matter if I have a separate concert blog. So...I guess I'll just keep posting things on this one! :D I will probably make this blog kinda like a tumblr page where I post lots and lots of pictures on here...if that's okay with you guys ;P Anyways, there's a good post to get me started with posting ALL THE TIME from now on! Also, there's my future plans for this blog too :) Ya'll are awesome and THANK YOU for reading and being patient with me on my serious lack of posting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do u have to say?!

Like it? Love it?? Want more of it???