Sunday, April 29, 2012

So I promise I haven't forgotten about this blog.  I find it crazy looking back on posts from the past and seeing how much people change.  I can remember so many feelings from the posts I've typed in the past.  From being crazy and silly, to upset and worried, to "I'm gonna annoy the world with talking about bands 24/7"  Yes, I have grown out of that phase.  I love my music and I'm willing to share it, but I'm not gonna fangirl all of y'all's faces off :P  I still haven't decided if I have a specific purpose for my blog...  According to the page header, it says "Emily's thoughts and ideas".  I guess that means posting what's on my mind.  My apologies for the rambling...  I will definitely work on it ;)  ttfn! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do u have to say?!

Like it? Love it?? Want more of it???