Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Hello again!  It's been a while...a loooooooong while.  I'm wanting to start posting on this blog of mine as I've suddenly gotten this feeling where I really want to write (or type) again.  I'm hoping to start posting on here again after laughing at the fact that I haven't posted anything since July.  Oh well!  I'm hoping to pick it back up as I've gotten inspired.  Expect some more posts soon! :)
Life's been wonderful.  God has blessed me so much.  I've been doing so much lately.  Softball, photography, concert-going, guitar playing, and writing have been taking up a lot of my time.  It's been amazing though!  The past year at my co-op was great.  I'm so blessed to be homeschooled, and to have a co-op where I can hang out and spend time with my friends.

Oh yeah!  I'm playing guitar now!  ...well, learning it at least ;)  I'm starting to learn chords and I hope to be able to play acoustic versions of some of my favorite songs too :)  Also, braces!  They haven't been too bad so far.  I've had them for about 2 months now... I love making the crazy color choices, as silly as that sounds! :P  I can't wait for my teeth to straighten out though.. Someday, someday.

Anyway, this is the time I have for now...  And I WILL be posting more soon!

Later! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do u have to say?!

Like it? Love it?? Want more of it???