Sunday, May 20, 2012

Hey there.

Again, my apologies for my lack of posting.  I'm still inspired but time seems to be escaping me these days.  There's just been so much to do, so little time.  I shall begin posting more though!  (This time I'm honest :P)  Anyways, I got back from Tennessee two weeks ago from a homeschool/private school softball tournament.  We came home with 3rd place and the Team Sportmanship award!  It was such a blessed opportunity.  This tournament had something truly special about it.  The tournament itself was truly Christ-centered.  Unlike tournaments I'm accustomed to, we had a worship service every night and opened/closed each game in prayer.  25 people got saved in one night!  It was so refreshing and the atmosphere was wonderful.  I loved playing with my team this season and that we never gave up.  We were down by 6 runs in the last inning, and scored 10 in the very end!  We played for HIS glory.

"Whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God." {1 Corinthians 10:31}

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do u have to say?!

Like it? Love it?? Want more of it???