Tuesday, March 17, 2009

TOTALLY RANDOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Emily: Testing,Testing, is this thing on?????????
Emma:I think its on, Emily
Emily:Okey Dokey. Hey everybody in in Web Design and in the world wide web, I'm here with my best friend to destroy my blog....AGAIN!!!!!
Emma: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA wus up, people of the world wide web? Moooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!
Emily: WOW!!! Where did that come from????? Just thought you'd like to see this as an update...
Emma: I have an inner animal, as all of u do, and my animal is a cow!!!! thats not weird at all!!!!!!!!!
Emily: This is Emma's and my tenth year of being best friends. I guess I should think of an animal too.
Emma;Everybody do the wave*does the wave* Emily's inner animal should be a laughing hyena.
Emily: I M a PARTY ANIMAL*Ahhhhhhhh* :)
emma: gosh u r sooooo random*rolls eyes* i have been on vacation and i went sleding!!!!! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! u may take the microphone, emily
Emily:What microphone?????? Oh, Emma and i first met in ballet class. Our little sisters have been friends since 1 years old or so.
Emma: yep, thats right. Right now the little sister terrors are playing wii and being obnoxious*sticks nose in air*
Emily: ttyl!!!! G2G!!!!
Emma: BYE!!!!!!!! Peace out*does peace sign*

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do u have to say?!

Like it? Love it?? Want more of it???