Wednesday, April 8, 2009

i m back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry i haven't posted anything in a while, i have been creating a website for my sister's softball team. ECC is finally over :(, and Web Design finally did the contest and I won 3rd place!!!! I won a Flash Drive case. I will be getting back to posting more stuff. Bri also had her first tourney two weeks ago and her softball team won 3rd place!!! Bri also has a tourney this Saturday. (day before Easter). We're now debating on where we will be eating at this Easter with our grandfather. Also i will soon add a cute Easter background. i cant remember if i gave the link 2 my website so here it is: http://southpaw08.angelfire.com/.

Now that ecc is over, i am swamped in my mom's homework. ecc doesnt start again until my mom's bday. 3 weeks after my birthday!!!! i think my birthday is on a friday this year. i m the second to last to turn thirteen out of my friends. it is sad. i really miss my friends. Especially the ones that i know i wont see at all during the break. i think my favorite ecc class was either whose line or web design. Whose line because i luv 2 embarass myself in front of a group of people and web design because making a website is FUN and i love 2 express my feelings in writing!!!!!!!!!!!

my first tournament is this weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i am soooooooooo excited!!!!!!! it isnt a real tourney though, it is a series of scrimmage games. it will still be FUN, FUN, FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do u have to say?!

Like it? Love it?? Want more of it???