Tuesday, April 21, 2009

My Free Time!!!

I dont know this for sure, but some of you mite wonder what i do in my free time? well, i'll tell ya!!!(O, U SOOOOO DIDN'T SEE WHERE THAT WAS COMING FROM)! I spend alot of time emailing my friends like a nutty person! (srry email buddies), typing on my blog, working on mine and my sister's softball team's site and playing Wii.(especially Mario Kart) i still haven't managed to unlock baby luigi though. Does any of you that read my posts know how????? i have won every race first place, but no new characters!!!!! wutz up wit dat? post a comment if you are wise and know the answer!

1 comment:

  1. you should put a random game on your website. sorry i don't know how to unlock it. i don't even have a wii. (I wish)

    ReplyDelete

What do u have to say?!

Like it? Love it?? Want more of it???