Wednesday, November 18, 2009

BACK AGAIN!!!!

OMYGOSH!!!!! i TOTALLY forgot about posting!!!!!! Well my website is updated!!!!! SO READ IT!!!!! http://southpaw08.angelfire.com Well, at the time right now, you may be wondering what 've been up to...... no really are you??? well idk and really idc so there...... BLAH i am like unhealthily hyper right now. grrrrrrrr..... Well last Sunday I went to the Junior High Fusion for ECC at a friend's house. Ok so I think I spent most of my time on the tetherball net..... lol. Idk how many times Deborah Emily and I played that game!!! And, wow, I took a beating!!! When I played Emily, I got hit in the mouth, when I played Deborah I got hit in the face, and when I played this other boy, I got hit in the left eye, then the right eye and then smack dab in the forehead. Yeah. Oh and I was eating and walking around minding my own business and I got hit in the mounth. teehee.... Oh well WHATEVER!!!!! And I picked up this weekend for the Dragons and yeah. Well, I did make a head first diving catch in the outfield. COMMENT IF YOU LOVE MY BLOG!!!!!! ♥ you guys!!!!!

2 comments:

What do u have to say?!

Like it? Love it?? Want more of it???