Thursday, January 22, 2009

About Me


Hey Everybody!!! I'm Emily. I'm a Christian girl that is homeschooled. I love my friends and family. Homeschooling is so cool!!! I go to an awesome homeschool group called ECC where I can make friends and learn about God. I love playing sports. Especially softball. I've played softball since I was 5 years old. I am a left-handed pitcher that is currently looking for a new team. I love to read and write. I also like to memorize Bible verses. My favorite verse is John 3:16 in Spanish. I love to hang out with my pals. My hobbies are softball, basketball, reading, writing, movie watching and hanging out with my friends.

1 comment:

  1. This looks so awesome. You're a natural at this and I LOVE all of your Gadgets! I'll be back and often!

    ReplyDelete

What do u have to say?!

Like it? Love it?? Want more of it???