Monday, January 19, 2009

An awesome day

Monday was an awesome day. Started the day like normal. I woke up early, ate breakfast, and got straight to school. School was mainly studying adjectives and doing vocabulary today. Then we got an email from one of the ECC board members saying that the Jr. High Fusion was hosting a free movie night at the Dollar Theater. I was so excited :)!!! First thing Bri did was ask mom to call her friend Emily to go with her. She did call so that meant that Emily had to be over here at 6:00. Around 5:00 or so, Clara called me asking me if she could ride with me. I called her back to tell her that I could pick her up. We now had a full car of friends. We went to the theater to see Madagascar 2. I sat with Clara and Kati. I found the movie very amusing. We then left the theater and dropped Clara and Emily off at their houses.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do u have to say?!

Like it? Love it?? Want more of it???