Thursday, January 22, 2009

My last vacation


I thought maybe you would like to know a little more about what I like. i have a sports idol that I've looked up to since I was 8 years old. Her name is Cat Osterman. She is the greatest softball pitcher for the U.S. Olympic Team. Last year, for a vacation, we went to see the Olympic team play in Oklahoma City, OK. That was almost like a dream come true. I watched Cat throw in the first game and that totally was so cool. The best part was when I finally got to meet her at the autograph session!!! And, then I got a picture of her and me!!! On the last day, was when everything spun in a circle. My sister and I stood on the bleachers and gave all the girls high-fives!!! that was an awesome vacation. The following pictures are of my sister and I with some of the players:

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do u have to say?!

Like it? Love it?? Want more of it???