Friday, October 16, 2009

hi!!!

Well, hello a-g-a-i-n (idk) Well, I just returned from Southlake where I just played in a double header. Actually, I picked up with the 97 Batbusters. We had games tonight and I had a blast! The first game we played the Lady Roughriders (they took away the first place victory of my sister's team) and we won! I hit the game tying ball and scored the game~winning run!!! I was happy. In the second game we played TX Fire and won again!!! I got walked and scored. And the game ended as soon as I stepped up to the plate. grrrrr....................... Oh well! I still had fun!!! I have a game tomorrow at 1! I GET TO SLEEP IN!!! YAY!!!!! L8R.................. ttyl.......................lalala..............................whatever................................

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do u have to say?!

Like it? Love it?? Want more of it???