Thursday, October 29, 2009

Friday

Well hey again! Yes I am aware that I haven't posted anything in a while. =( Sorry! With all the rain and such I really don't have much to say. Well ECC is tomorrow but I didn't even talk about it last week! I had a great day. I finally got to start my playground and I already have it built! see picture below. I call it, Tarzan's Treehouse. guess what the theme is! =)
We did some very cool things with magnets it was so fun! And I got to take home the biology project this week. I took home a sunflower and corn plant!!!! Now I have to keep the light in my room on all night! It's not that bad though. =) And then I cleaned. And then I got ditched, which i felt kinda maddish about. But I feel I kinda came out strong when I tried to talk to this person later. So I feel very sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do u have to say?!

Like it? Love it?? Want more of it???