Monday, September 7, 2009

HIII

Ok, so i got a little too dramatic! i know you guys look at my stuff!!!! I'm just kinda a DRAMA QUEEN!!!!! ok, maybe a little more than kinda! oh oh oh!!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY EMILY!!!!!!!!!! Ok, so her bday was yesterday!!!!!!!! YAY YAY YAY!!!!!!!!!!!! SOooo,, ECC IS COMING YAY YAY YAY!!!!!! and my sister and i played in the same softball tournament!!! YAY YAY YAY!!! and i hit a line drive into the outfield that and outfielder made a diving catch on and got me out!!! GRRRRRRR!!!!! and, i was playing left field and a girl hit a ball close to center field and i ran at it, realized that it was behind me, and dove and landed on my bottom and caught it! and i held the ball up in the air like a fashion model wave to show that i caught it! :) lol. and, let's just say, the grass was wet when i landed and my pants felt GROSS!!!!!! hahahaha NOT SO FUNNY!!!!! :( STOP LAUGHING!!!!!!!! I know, that is like the dumbest thing to say when someone is laughing their face off! :) HAHAHAHA i'm so funny, i'm amusing myself!!!!! hahahahahahahaahaha!!!!! ok, back to serious stuff. ohhh, what the heck, i'll just keep laughing!!!!! ok, back to business, ECC is THIS FRIDAY!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. hey hey. so thats awesome. ecc is over now, and it was nice seeing you!!! :) ♥♥

    ReplyDelete

What do u have to say?!

Like it? Love it?? Want more of it???