Tuesday, February 16, 2010

And now back to our sponser

bob: Hello there all you small people and little frogs. I AM BACK BABY!!!!

larry: Oh seriously Bob, you are CRAZZZZZY!! You only have on this computer a little fame...

Bob: and now we must go and act as mommy's toour sisters. Be back soon!!


Larry; BOB WE'RE BACK!! You are CRAZZZZZY!!


Bob: Dude you already said that!!! Any way lets get back to the subject at hand.


Larry: And what might that be??? WIERDO!!!


Bob: *pretends to be shocked* HOW DARE YOU!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!??!?!?!? i am a TOTAL weirdo!! But you hafta remember, you are too..................


Larry!!!!: I am not a weirdo!!!! I AM AN IDIOT!!!!!!


Bob: NO COMMENT!!!!!!!!!! hahahahahahahhahahaha


Larry: HOW RUDICULOUS!!! hahahaahahaha!!!! that's not even a word!!!!!


Bob: STOP IT!!! she keeps clicking and messing me up!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 65462548954625466 btw thats my fake new language. It means BRAINFARTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! good grief


Larry ;D: Your new language is AWKWARD!!!!!!! You are CRAZZZZZY!!!!!!!!!!


Bob: Point taken She keeps cracking me up!!!!! 4454445854651426489547948456 which is --


Larry :O: WHAT TELL ME I WANNA KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DOo I crack you up like an egg?! EGGHEAD!!!!! You aren't typing gossippy things in your own code right?!?!?!?!


Bob; How DARE you accuse me of gossiping in my own code you eggplant headed bloke!!


Larry :.( : That's an insult! You FEATHER CHICKENED BLOKE BOAGIE!!!!


Bob :(((((((((: CHEESE HEAD!!! and now its time to draw this little name calling festivitey to a close...................................


Larry {:? : NOOOOOOO!!!!! YOU PROBLEM SOLUTIONER!!!!!!


Bob; uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh........................ you are not taking your pills are you? what did you do with them?!?!?!??!?!?!?! alright well this was fun, but me and my CHEESE HEADED EGGPLANTED BOOGIE BUTT need to get off and find her pills!!!


Larry : O I KNOW WHERE MY PILLS ARE YOU WADDA WADDA BLUBERRY BRAIN FREAK WEIRDO GRASS MUTANT BOB!!!!!!!


Bob; way to call the kettle black Larry!! I am nearly crying from laughter!!!! she laughed so hard she EXPLODED!!!!!!


Larry: Bob....... that is what you'd call a fart!! Welcome to the science geek!!!! I ATE MUSHROOMS THEY GAVE ME TOXIC GAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EVACUATE THE ROOM!!!!!


Bob: *Puts on gasmaskCHEESE BRAIN!! You really need to get that fixed****************


Larry: HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT TO ME!! :((((((( You need to wash out your mouth fool!!!


Bob: *sticks soap in mouth and eats it* Yum, soap.; Tasty NOT!! YOU FLUBBERWORM INFESTED BEEP!


Larry ...- OH MY GOSH!!! Brush your teeth!!!!! Oh and YOU EXPLODED TOO!!!!


Bob; YEah so?????? It is----------- AHH I CAN"T BREATH TROUGHOUT THE NOXIOUS FUMES!!!!!!!!!


Larry :P. *is dead*


Bob; * dead also*

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do u have to say?!

Like it? Love it?? Want more of it???